How To Run A Profitable Remodeling Business
(Instead of allowing your business to run you)
Would you like to slash your working hours? How about getting rid of your major daily hassles and headaches? What about maintaining large take-home profits?
Not possible you say?
Here's some great news! Now there's a way that you can truly run your business, not the other way around. David Lupberger's highly aclaimed "The Turn-key System for Remodeling Contractors" system does all this and much more. It shows you how to create and put into place easy-to-follow templates and standard operating procedures that will allow you to step away from any part of your business with the assurance that it will continue to function correctly.
Here's a summary of the materials included in this program . . .
- The Standard Operating Procedures Manual in book form and on diskette!
- The Book of Checklists -- hardcopy and on diskette!
- Subcontractor Guidelines in book form and on diskette!
- The Book of Forms -- hardcopy and on diskette!
- Salesperson Guidelines, Book I and II
- Production Guidelines
- Marketing Guidelines, Book I and II
- The Company Employee Manual, in book form and on diskette!
- The special video, "Managing the Emotional Homeowner"
- A set of six audio tapes that review and explain the entire program.
Special Free Bonus, Just Announced!
Should you choose to obtain the complete Turn-key system listed above, you'll also get a free pass to join David Lupberger at a "Turn-key Your Business In A Weekend" workshop. At this one-of-a-kind workshop you will learn, first-hand, how to get the systems and standard operating procedures quickly and easily integrated into your business.
Each workshop is held on a monthly basis and is limited to no more than 15 companies. This will guarantee that you receive the utmost attention during the workshop weekend.
Value of Workshop: $1,500.00. You attend for free.
Click here to learn more about "The Turn-key System for Remodeling Contractors" and how it may benefit you.
To contact David Lupberger directly, call him at (301)570-9756. You may also send your comments and/or questions to David at his personal email..